Aug 7, 2009

Whoa...

I received the coolest compliment today. A good friend of mine, Melinda, was talking to someone about my first 3 quilts and how good they turned out (considering I'm new to quilting). And by fluke, this someone has been looking for someone to make her a t-shirt/jersey quilt for her daughter. So I end up talking to her for several minutes about quilts in general and then she tells me what she would like done. Then the compliment: Would you be interested in doing it? - I am giggling (on the inside). I'm just so freaking excited that she would even think of maybe even asking me to do a quilt. She is supposed to come by next Tuesday/Wednesday to see what I have done. Even if I don't do her quilt, I still will be floating on a cloud. It was a pretty cool moment for me...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is the ultimate compliment. Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete