Aug 6, 2009

August Projects for the CGQC





Well, the 7th is the cutoff time to submit your projects to Kelly for those of you who are in the CGQC. After going through my UFO's...there are 2 quilt tops I would like to get done by the end of this month. The one on the left, Dinosaur Uproar, is going to be a Christmas present for my little man. The other one is also going to be a Christmas present for my Aunt in Korea. The only problem is...I have to make the dinosaur quilt in secret! So I figure if I start now - I should be done by December. As of right now, I only have the panels cut out. So in the mean time, I will be working on my Aunt's quilt - Simplicity! I just love 3 Sisters! I found the pattern in Kelly's store. Love it because it's simple and you will be able to see all the different fabrics in that line. Having joined the Charming Girls' Quilt Club has helped me focus on what projects I want to get done. Happy sewing...

5 comments:

  1. My Little Person would also love that dinosaur quilt!

    Can't wait to see your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinosaur quilt is going to rock when it's done! You're absolutely correct about 3 Sisters
    fabric, I love it too! My project this month is to finish a quilt top made with Peace on Earth fabric by 3 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see both of your projects! I also love Three Sisters!
    Sew long,
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see these finished. Love the Simplicity fabric, and the Dinosaur quilt is going to be too cute!

    ReplyDelete