Aug 18, 2009

Bedtime Stories - the movie

We were watching Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler the other night and the first scene were Adam's character tells a bedtime story it showed a quilt on both the little girl & boys bed. I automatically blurted 'Look at those quilts!' and in the next nano second my husband blurted 'OMG!'. We both started laughing and then he proceeded to call me a freak. But I don't know which one of us was more weirder - me, for bring up the quilts or him - for actually saying OMG. Needless to say, all three of us enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it, it's a good family movie.

3 comments:

  1. LOL - that's funny! I notice quilts everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found you googling "quilts in movies". I just saw New In Town last night and there are 2 quilts in it - one gorgeous and another very sweet one. Just thought I'd let you know in case you want to watch it sometime. :) I'm new to quilts, so they are starting to pop out at me too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw it. I did the same thing with the quilts. Then I sat and tried to plan one out in my head as we watched. LOL! It was a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete