Aug 19, 2009

Biloxi, MS

Even though today is Wednesday, it's my Friday! WhooHooo! I can't wait for the work day to end! I will be visiting my mom & sister this weekend...it's time I take my little one to see his grandma & aunt, usually once a quarter. They happen to live in a part of the land that if the weather is just right (which is everyday from spring through fall) - your knees will start sweating due to the heat & humidity! And for a healthy gal like myself - it's no fun! I just thank God for A/C.
So I used one of the tips from the CGQC tag - I sewed for 15 minutes last night. I wanted to do more but I had to get things ready for our trip. So the 15 min. made me feel like I made some progress. I also snuck in another 15 minutes to practice on Bessie. I'll be introducing her in the next week or so. Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a good rest of the week...happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh - humidity! Enjoy yourself, in spite of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle - Compared to the heat in July, it seems a bit like the beginning of fall here in Alabama. Fall is my favorite season.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Michelle, talk to you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete