Aug 24, 2009

There's no place like home...

We had a fun visit, good food, lots of window shopping and the weather was WONDERFUL! - no sweaty knees! Anyone who has been near the south knows what I'm talkin' about. But now that we're back, I'm anxious to get back into the swing of things. And as happy as I was to see my husband, it took every ounce in my being from getting on the sewing machine last night! My little man & I got home around 4:30pm yesterday and my husband had my favorite meal cooked - dinner was ready! Meatloaf - with mashed potatoes & fresh corn on the cob. (I love a man who can cook!) And of course over dinner (which was delicious!) we were talking about our trip...blah, blah, blah and in the back of my mind I was itching to open my box from Cotton Charm Quilts - the sweetest little quilt shop. I'm sorry for rambling but I'm just so freakin' excited to be home & get quilting again! And as a reminder...if your in the

we only have 7 days left! I'm just hoping to finish my Simplicity top! Ok, I'm going to stop talking/writing for now because my mind is going a mile a minute. I'm just glad to be home!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you had a good time and the weather cooperated. Dinner sounds fabulous - what a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice DH to have dinner ready for you when you got home! It's fun to go away but there's nothin like home. Have fun sewing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about both-----There is no place like home!....And love a man that can cook!...Even better if they clean, right?

    Ok...what did you get from Cotton Charm?

    ReplyDelete