Sep 5, 2009

'Your driving like a bat out of hell.'

Do you know that saying?  Well, if you do - I wasn't driving, I was sewing like a bat out of hell!  And for good reason, I wanted to complete my Blueberry Surprise quilt top.  I used a very simple pattern & I'm thrilled to announce that it's done.  I worked on it after I finished my Simplicity quilt top last month.  But I do reserve the right to add a border if I chose/choose...I have til the end of Sept. to finish, right?  Anyhoo, it's about 12:25 AM but who cares, we are on a 3 day holiday weekend! SWEET!!! So hopefully, I will be posting a picture of it sometime this weekend.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

It's way past my bedtime...I've got to go.  Til next time...

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had "the metal to the pedal"! will look for your finished project.
    Happy labor day Michelle..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the saying is opposite "the pedal to the metal".... my thinking is in french and sometimes it is slow to translate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a nap girl!!.....and then show the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to start the long weekend Michelle! I can't wait to see a pic of the quilt top....

    ReplyDelete