Sep 22, 2009

Gobble! Gobble!

Well here is my first block.  It's the Gobble Gobble line by Sandy Gervais for the mini quilt swap.  It's very 'HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!'.  The colors are very rich, much prettier in person.


I finally started on it last night, and after reading the directions for the 4th time, I realize that I will need starch.  I've never used it but I want to follow the directions and in the process try something new.  I'm hoping to have all the blocks sewed up by tomorrow night.  I can't wait to make my disappearing 9-patch blocks.  I can feel the excitement as I am typing this!  Ok, enough talk, I need to get to work...and then the dishes.

4 comments:

  1. I can't to see how it turns out!

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! that sounds exciting.. I love challenges. Can't wait to see it all done. I love the fabric.. Lucky CG who get it!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her lines of fabric! This is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the Gobble Gobble is so cute. Great Fall quilts you have.

    ReplyDelete