Oct 2, 2009

LOVER BOY (the 80's band)

"Everybody's working for the weekend..." remember that song? Oh yeah, what about the video? If my memory serves me right, in the video the lead singer was in red leather pants, back then he was HOT (whatever his name is).  Anyhoo, that song was going through my head all day today, I couldn't wait til five o'clock! As soon as I get everyone in our house settled, yes I'm planning to stay up late and make some time to sew & figure out what my October projects will be!  One thing I do know for sure is that I want to complete my mini quilt for the swap - ASAP.  I will show you all of it when my swap girl gets it.

Which this is a reminder, you have until the 7th to join the Charming Girls' Quilt Club and list what projects you would like to complete for the month.  Besides meeting a bunch of AWESOME ladies, at the end of the month there is a drawing for (2) $25.00 gift certificates to Kelly's store.  It's a win win thing!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOL Michelle! I too have to figure out what I'm going to finish for this month. Definitely want to pick out a jelly roll for the half pint quilt-along, and now that I have all my stuff (finally) to make the Sept Schnibbles I guess I'll do that too. Let's see what else......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish your swap quilt -- I'm so impressed. I still haven't started mine yet. Can't wait to see it, and your October projects, too! Have fun staying up late and playing in your stash--too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've decided not to do it this time. I think I only did it the first time! Ack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see that mini swap quilt! Mine is coming along quite well. The big decision for me now is what fabric to choose for my Half Pint.
    Have a good week-end also and happy sewing!
    Always nice to connect with you♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete