Oct 7, 2009

Bella Solids Color Card

One word - AWESOME! Okay two - HUGE!  It just came in yesterday and I am sooooo glad I got it.  It folds in half, so when you open it, it measures approx. 17x22...nice.



Depending on whose driving, I'm about 2 hours south of Little Rock, AR & 2 hours north of Monroe, LA - so it's not like I can jump in the car and hop on over to a fabric store.  I know I've said it before but I'm going to say it again....Thank GOD for internet shopping!!!!!  Just in case any of you were interested, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that fun to have. I have the Kona Cotton color chart. It's a piece of art in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a bolt in every color - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, look at all those colours :^)
    I'm with Allie,I'll take a bolt in every colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Kona a LOT, but I had no idea Moda had so many colors in their line. Thanks for the info. You know, I live in a big metro area, and I still internet shop more than anything!

    ReplyDelete