Oct 4, 2009

Dinosaur Uproar Update...


So this is a picture of the center of the quilt.  There are 4 rows and I'm working on the last block of that row.  Trying to piece this sucker in secret has been a challenge.  While my guys were out doing the grocery shopping today, I managed to sew these rows together.  I'm excited that I only have the last row, inner & outer border to sew on and I will be done with this top!  VERY EXCITING!  Since this will be a Christmas present for my little guy I think I'm right on track with completing this quilt.  Okay, football is on so I need to go! Hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend...

4 comments:

  1. Michelle I LOVE it! Good for you for keeping the secret - you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Michelle...The things we do to keep secrets at Christmas! Love it!
    Have a happy sewing week!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I hope you realize that your DS will not let this quilt out of his sight once you give it to him, it's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete