Jan 10, 2011

Change of plans...

Imagine that! lol!  So here I'm thinking I'm going to work on my wonky log cabin quilt...BUT I found out that DeeRooo & Old Red Barn Co. are doing another quilt along - round #9 - TICKER TAPE QUILT!!!!  Ever since I've seen it on Crazy Mom Quilts blog, I've wanted to make one. 

SOOOO, I'm going to join the party.  I had tons of fun with the rail fence quilt along and I just loved the wonky log cabin (until I hit a speedbump) quilt along.  I believe this will be a fun ride!  If your interested, it just started so it's not too late to join in on the fun!

My heart is in this project!!! (big smile)

10 comments:

  1. It's all about having fun. Look forward to your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your progress.

    An apology for not thanking you sooner for my mini charm pack winnings before Christmas. I've already used them and will post a pic on my blog soon.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that sort of like - you pass a quilt around and each participant adds a border or something, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that fabric looks so yummy! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun Michelle.. I am certain it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable fabric scraps! Have fun. I'll be following your progress to see the final product :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun - and I love that pile of fabric! Can't wait to see your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun, can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I have wanted to do one of those too......cant wait to see it come about.

    ReplyDelete