May 31, 2010

Happy Daisy - Schnibbles Times Two Contest

After looking through the pages over & over again, I finally decided on the pattern - Plan C (small version).  The fabric on the other hand was a little more tough.  I could have used Old Primrose Inn (my Mother's day gift) but I wanted something different (imagine that...lol!).  Happy Daisy by Urban Chiks.  It is such a fun line.  When I got in the mail several days ago and opened the package - it made me smile.

My first Schnibbles adventure begins...

(ps...there is oodles of time left, if you want to join in on the fun...just click on the Schnibbles picture on the upper right side of my blog to get all the contest info on Kelly's blog)

14 comments:

  1. that should be very nice! can't wait to see it all finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my book this weekend, just have to sit down and figure out which quilt I want to make.

    I do LOVE that fabric :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Happy Daisy too! That's going to make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful choice - it's going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pattern and fabrics. I'm also new to schnibbles and looking forward to joining the fun.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that same pattern for my first schnibbles. Just finished the top last week and am now trying to find the perfect backing for it. I used Half Moon. Very unlike my usual style too ☺
    Love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric and the book....I looked through it the other day on a quick trip to the fabric store......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fabric for a great Schnibbles pattern Michelle! Have fun making your first one, I guarantee it won't be the last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Michelle! You will enjoy making a Scnibbles and will end up making more...I have 3 on the go right now in various stages of construction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle, it's going to be such a fun, happy quilt. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What CUTE fabric - your quilt is going to be adorable! Can't wait to see it - and I'm so glad you're joining the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice in both fabric and pattern.Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete