Nov 21, 2010

WINNERS!!!

I'm having ONE MORE PARTY (starting later today) so come back!!!  I think you'll like it! lol!

The winners of the mini charm packs...(y'all can thank my kid for drawing your name...lol!)

1. Orchidlover said…
Ok I'm up first with I'm a follower
Love and hugs Gina xxx

2. Nina-Marie said…
Mine is a Christain song called "Mary did you know?" it always makes me think about what it was like for her.

3. Sandie ~Call Me Crazy said…
And I am a happy follower! Thank you for the fun!

4. Shelia C. said…
I love the old Christmas songs best... Silver Bells!!
Thank you for a great give away
(and for the important info about pics/web)
SheilaC

5. Beth said…
My favorite Christmas song is Mark Lowrey's "Mary Did You Know?"

Ladies please email me your snail mail.  Thanks to everyone for playing!

4 comments:

  1. I'll try again as the first time it didn't go through. Thanks so much for picking me, obviously being first to comment does work occassionally

    love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am number five!! Where do I find your email, so I can get you my information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! Thanks kids! :-) And thank you too Michelle! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!!!!! And good job, kids!

    ReplyDelete