Nov 19, 2010

There I fixed it.

I got this email and it was titled 'There I fixed it.'.  Thought you could use a giggle...

 Need a spoon?  I can fix that.
 New tv too big for the old cabinet?  I can fix that.
 Car stero stolen?  I can fix that.
 Bookshelf cracking under the weight?  I can fix that.
Can't afford a real GPS?  I can fix that.
 Satellite go out in the rain?  I can fix that.
 Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee?  I can fix that.
 Wiper motor burned out?  I can fix that.
Display rack falling over?  I can fix that.

REALLY!?!?!?!?!  LOL!  Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL - I heard Jeff Foxworthy, "You might be a redneck" after every picture. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some of these before, but they always make me smile! Mainly because I know people who would do these things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great "chuckle" tonight--Have a great week end!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ideas are hilarious, especially making coffee using the iron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm cracking up over here! Hilarious! Thanks SO much for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete