Aug 2, 2010

It's time to vote!

There are several of us that have entered our Schnibbles in the Schnibbles Times Two Contest over at Kelly's store, Cotton Charm Quilts.  I'm not asking you to vote for me because that wouldn't be right.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to win (who wouldn't) but the point is - to take a few minutes to enjoy the eye candy and then vote for the one YOU like.  They all are beautiful but just to let you know...you can only vote once.

And that Kelly is also making it fun for the ones that vote.  She's got some cool prizes going to the VOTER'S!  How AWESOME is that?!?! LOL!

So if you have a few minutes, click - VOTE HERE to go check out the beautiful Schnibble quilts.

6 comments:

  1. All of the entries are so nice, I had a hard time deciding. But in the end, I chose your quilt because I just love it with the Happy Daisy fabric. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, is it anyone who can vote? I thought it was just the Charming Girls Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading the rules, you don't have to be a member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is in and I voted for a Michelle N. I wonder who she is? As far as I am concerned her work should be in the quilt magazines all over North America!
    NO kidding....I love the Christmas In July ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Your Schnibble is adorable...but I love all Schnibbles. You know...the addiction thing. I think we are all winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted! It was an easy decision!

    ReplyDelete