I ended up making 3 pincushions for this swap. The flower & 2 of the pink one. They were small. So, I went ahead and got a canning jar pincushion that I had made a while back. Now I need to figure out which one(s)/what to send. I guess my swap partner will find out when she gets her box...that I mailed out yesterday...lol!
Oh, and when I was making the flower pincushion I had gotten a little crazy with the glue gun. There was this one spot on the petal that had a glob of dried glue. Well, I found a solution, I had bought some beads & oval charms from Micheal's. The charms had different words on them like: wish, create, hope and believe. So I went ahead and put one of those charms over the 'glob' and it looks so much better! If you haven't noticed, I'm real proud of that flower pincushion...lol!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!