Dec 29, 2010

Pretty in Pink...

Hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas season...NOW to my post...

You know the movie with Andie, Duckie and Blane?  Well, over Christmas vacation my sister & I watched Pretty in Pink.  Right before the last part (the prom) it goes to commercial and my sister goes on to tell me...do you know why Blane's hair looks so screwed up at the prom?  I said no.  And I know for a fact that every time I watched this movie, I've always wondered...WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR?!?!?! LOL!

WELL...my sister read an article saying that originally the ending of the story is that Andie ended up with Duckie but at the test screenings the audience did not like the ending.  Majority of the people wanted Andie to be with Blane.  So, they had to redo the ending and during that time, Andrew McCarthy (Blane) had already shaved his head for another movie.  But they brought him back and PUT A WIG ON HIM!!!!  After all these years...now I (& you) know the rest of the story. lol!

4 comments:

  1. LOL - I'll have to see that movie again - I don't think I noticed! I loved that movie, I wanted to dress like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that movie. I didn't realize that's what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen that movie in years - will have to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need to go watch the movie again.

    ReplyDelete