May 11, 2011

The Carolina Bag

I received a sweet surprise in the mail yesterday from Kim of Sherrod Studio.  She gifted me this pattern and 2 pretty cuts of fabric.  I really love this pattern!  After going over the materials needed and instructions, I'm going to make this bag.  I just need to finish a really cool, vintage sheet quilt I'm working on for Gail.  Here is a pic of the top part of the quilt.  As most of you know, fabric is so much prettier in person.  And these fabrics are beautiful.  All of the fabrics were in very good condition but since these were going to be used for a quilt, I put a non-woven stabilizer on each piece.  I've learned this motto from Mel...or Melody???...if your going to take the time to make a quilt, you might as well use the best materials/methods when making one.  And this

No comments:

Post a Comment